Sunday, 22 April 2012

What's on my writing desk at the moment?

The answer is: too much!


  • Priority number 1 is checking the proofs for Dux Bellorum, which are due back to Osprey very soon. One last push and we'll hit the publication date in August.
  • Priority number 2 is a non-gaming book I'm working on, due to submit the manuscript later this year. There will be more news on that in the near future I hope.
  • Priority number 3 is everything else! Currently in front of me are: two magazine articles that I'm writing to support the publication of Dux Bellorum (when the mags come out, I'll post news here); an early draft of my medieval miniatures game; and a fairly heavyweight article on assessing warfare based on the British battle poem Y Gododdin. 


But right now, I'm off to eat some cake...