It’s worth noting that some minor design aspects of the game might have changed since I wrote the older entries, as you might expect when a game is in development, but not so much that it seems worth rewriting them now. You might also find some inconsistency in terminology, again as I hope you can forgive me for over the space of a year or more. But I feel that all entries provided below are useful background to the game that will finally publish this month.
There’s nothing new in the list below, I’m just using this one blog entry to act as a convenient rallying point for would-be buyers. Feel free to ask any questions at the end of this post, and I’ll try to answer!
Rules explanation and design notes
- Ideas for choosing unit/base sizes
- My original design goals
- An explanation of the all-important Leadership rules
- An introduction to the different unit stat lines used in the rules
- The differences between Noble and Ordinary units
- A list of the troop types available to different armies
Posts about armies
- Snapshots of the different armies available in the rules
- Sample armies for each of the main army lists
After action reports