Sunday, 2 September 2012

Dux Bellorum interview in Wargames Illustrated

Cover image taken from
the WI website
Yes, I was very busy over the summer talking to magazines about my new game! Wargames Illustrated 299 carries the last of my interviews for the year: hopefully I've managed to talk about different things in different mags to keep the crowds entertained.

Appearing in issue 299 feels rather strange ... my first Wargames Illustrated article was in issue 100, back in 1996 (I think). That was about my other main historical and gaming interest besides the Arthurian Age: medieval Britain.

Anyhow, this article looks rather fine as it's illustrated with some great photos of Steve Jones' and James Morris' 28mm collections. You'll see more of those in issue 300 of the magazine next month, and I suspect Steve's Dux Bellorum article in the next issue of Wargames, Soldiers & Strategy will be equally easy on the eye.

WI 299 is out now.