Monday, 10 September 2012

Song of Arthur and Merlin reviews

One of my goals on merseybooks is to pull together links to reviews of the games and books I’ve written. Saves you the trouble of hunting them down ... I'm nothing if not kind to you. 

I'll also try to be balanced and include any negative reviews I find. I might come to regret that I suppose.

So I’ve been trawling the web for reviews of Song of Arthur and Merlin, published in 2008 by Ganesha Games and available here as pdf and print products (there’s a Spanish language version too).

Mike Siggins wrote a review for Battlegames magazine, which can now be read on Boardgamegeek: here.  And that’s the only online review I’ve found so far! But it is Mike Siggins, whose opinions you should listen to :-)

Although not reviews as such, I also found these wonderful looking games at The Penny Whistle using much larger miniatures than the norm:

The Penny Whistle

Don't they look great?


If you know of any other review – good or bad – please add a comment below.