Sunday, 10 February 2013

Competition time: Win a copy of Legendary Warriors!

Or more correctly win a copy of 'The Legendary Tales And Historical Truths Of The Most Notorious Warriors' ... as the publisher decided to retitle Legendary Warriors when it was released as a paperback!

Inspired by chum Jonas (over at A Conflict of Interests), whose competition I won back in January, I've been brooding over how to run my own competition.

So here it is...

You have ONE WEEK from today to enter, at which point I will hold a prize draw to randomly determine the name of the winner of a copy of my Legendary Warriors paperback book.

Here's what you need to do:

1) Start following my blog if you don't already do so.
2) Write any comment you like in the box below (nothing rude - I know you lot...)
3) A week today I will randomly select one name from the list and post it on my blog.
4) If that's your name, please email me your address promptly and I'll post the book over to you at no cost to yourself.

That's all!

Jonas - I've automatically added your name by way of thanks for inspiring this. Nice one!