Monday, 13 May 2013

Good painter? Got medieval?

If you are, and if you have some individually based medieval models you'd like to show off, please add a link to your blog below (or email a photo to me at the address to the right of this page). I'll be looking for some nicely painted medieval models to include in the final version of Lion Rampant.

Exactly as I intended with Dux Bellorum, I'm hoping to make the Lion Rampant book a nice catalogue of the best medieval miniatures currently on offer. Extra points if you have a unusual army: especially anything from the Crusades or Spain. Wars of the Roses and Burgundians would similarly float my boat.

Scale is ideally 28mm, 20mm, or 15mm but that's just because they're easier to photograph. And remember I'm after individually based models.

If any of your models make the final cut, you'll get a complimentary copy of the book and a credit inside.