Monday, 1 July 2013

Half year writing report

This seems like a good time to take stock of what's been going on and what I'm currently working on:

DUX BELLORUM
Published in August of last year ... the feedback has been generally positive through the first half of 2013, and the Osprey Wargames Series has seen some other interesting titles published.

KING ARTHUR
This publishes in this very month, as part of the Osprey Adventures: Myths & Legends series. Buy one. Buy two. Hoorah!

LION RAMPANT
My second book in the Osprey Wargames Series. This has been being tested by my wonderful team around the world through the last half of 2012 and the first half of 2013. I'm currently finalising the manuscript to deliver later this year. I'm anticipating publication in the middle of 2014.

NEXT BOOK
More info on this soon, but I'm currently discussing the contract for a new project with a publisher. This one isn't a game, and I'll post more info if and when the project is signed up.

Busy busy!