Friday, 1 November 2013

What's on my writing desk? Nov 2013

I've not been adding much to my blog recently. Dull for my followers, I guess, but overall good for me because my time has been taken up with my current Big Three writing projects...

1) I'm finalising the manuscript for Lion Rampant, my medieval wargaming rules that Osprey will publish in mid/late 2014. I seem to have been working on these for a long time now!

2) I've finished the art references for another new (non game) book, and need to buckle down and crack on with the writing. More news soon!

3) I'm working on a magazine article on the early medieval poem Y Gododdin, something I've been wanting to do for many years (way back when I first wrote about the poem in Glutter of Ravens in fact). So I'm fairly busy.

Contrary to rumours from my friends and family, I have not disappeared in mysterious circumstances.