Monday, 13 January 2014

Competition time: Osprey Myths & Legends up for grabs

Back in December, Captain Arjun over at the fabulous Cor Blog Me! site ran a competition to give way some rules he no longer needed. Lucky me: I won!

Now, part of the deal was that I should rustle up some unused stuff of my own to raffle off … and then I hit upon the problem that anything I'm not using on a regular basis either gets sold off or put into Deep Deep Storage out in Sector 12. So I had no beans to share. Bugger.

But never fear, as the kind chaps at Osprey came galloping to my rescue … what with all of the perks of being one of their authors (along with the golden Sedan Chair and diamond jewellery), I had a word with the kindly gang at Osprey Adventures and they've offered up three books from their Myths & Legends series as a prize:

  • King Arthur (yep, that's my one)
  • Thor (big bloke, beard, you know the one)
  • Robin Hood (which is just about to publish so you'll be one of the first to own it)
There's one prize: a set of all three books.

All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning these books is to be a follower of my blog and add a comment below telling me who your favourite Knight of the Round Table is (it doesn't matter which knight you choose, it won't affect your chances of winning, I'm just curious about this sort of thing).

I'll close the competition at midday UK time on Friday 17 January and will randomly select one of you as the winner. All three books will head your way once I've got your address. (And then, if you can, run a competition of your own to give away some rules or books you no longer need. Not one that I wrote - cheeky!)

Good luck!