Sunday, 22 March 2015

Calling all painters, calling all painters!

(UPDATE: I'VE HAD PLENTY OF OFFERS OF HELP NOW, SO ALL THE PLACES HAVE BEEN TAKEN. THANKS FOR EVERYONE'S ENTHUSIASM!)

If you're a dab hand with a brush, and fancy helping out with one of my projects, drop me a line sharpish!

I need to get some miniatures painted for a project in the next month. I've run out of time to get them all painted myself, so am looking for a few volunteers to take one or two 28mm miniatures each to paint up and return to me in that time frame. I have the miniatures already, and will pay postage both ways, so it's just your painting time that you'll be donating.

In return, your name will appear in the project and a photo of the miniature will hopefully make the final cut.

If this sounds up your alley, drop me a line using the contact form opposite, preferably with a link to some photos of your miniatures, and I'll explain more in a private email.

Due to time constraints, I can only offer this to people in the UK.

Thanks!