Wednesday, 11 March 2015

Wanted: Photos of British Cruiser tanks!

I need help! Yes, I know that and you know that.

But aside from the usual reasons, this time I need help from some talented peeps who have collected and painted examples of British cruiser tanks from World War II: A9, A10, A13, and Crusader.

I'm writing a piece about these tanks, and although my models are fine for gaming with, I'd really like to show these tanks to their full potential by including photos of better looking examples than my own collection.

Ideally I'd be looking for 15mm, 20mm, or 28mm tanks in desert colours: they can be action shots or photos of individual tanks. The photos need to be high resolution, suitable to appear in print.

If the article is published, you'll receive credit for your photos in the magazine.

If you can help, please drop me a line via the contact box to the right, as soon as you are able.

Thanks!