Saturday, 18 April 2015

The demise of my Un-PC Gaming blog: boardgame reviews

Earlier this year I started up a new blog to track my interest in, and highlight the fun of, boardgames and other non-computer games. What could I call it other than Un-PC Gaming (I suspect a number of visitors left disappointed, having expected some kind of Clarkson-esque nonsense)?

Anyhow, with the many writing commitments I currently have, I've realised that I just don't have the time to devote to a second blog. Especially when there's paid writing gigs on the go. That said, I still like the idea, so I'm going to transfer the posts over to this blog in the coming months and hopefully add more from time to time.

If you're interested in my thoughts on various boardgames, just click on the 'Un-PC Gaming' label below.