Wednesday, 22 April 2015

The Men Who Would Be Kings at Wargames Illustrated HQ

Photo from WI: Sudan 1884
A little note of reassurance for colonial gamers…

Alongside all of the work currently going into Dragon Rampant, I've not forgotten about The Men Who Would Be Kings!

This colonial 'big skirmish' (similar numbers of models to Lion Rampant) is still getting some love from me, and development continues apace.

The chaps at Wargames Illustrated posted a couple of photos recently on Facebook.

All I need to do is make sure I don't mix up my genres, otherwise you'll be reading rules for Martini-Henrys and Enfields in Dragon Rampant, and magical fireballs in 'Kings'. Hmmm, now I think about it…

Dragon Rampant publishes in December 2015.
The Men Who Would Be Kings publishes in August 2016.