Wednesday, 30 September 2015

One last set of Lion Rampant dice on sale!!

I was having a bit of a sort out today and to my surprise I found a solitary packet of Lion rampant dice tucked way. This is the LAST bag of the dice run I produced about a year ago. If I make any more, they will not be in this colour.

They're up on eBay: HERE. Bid high and bid often!

After these have sold, I'll reassess interest levels and possibly produce another limited run in a different colour. Or possibly not...

Just to reiterate, no special dice are needed to play Lion Rampant, these are just for poser value!

I've made the sale available to overseas bidders, but please note that I have no control over what eBay will charge for this service: my postage fee is £2 within the UK, but I know eBay sometimes hike the overseas cost they charge.