|Still not the actual cover :-)|
Just before I go ahead and write this up, a little reminder that the rules are not out until August 2016, so please be patient for other info about the rules!
Recommended points values
- Regular units: 6 points per unit.
- Irregular units: 4 points per unit.
- Tribal units: 3 points per unit.
- Crewed weapons: 4 or 6 points per weapon.
I'm sure most colonial players will be able to work out the likely differences between Regular, Irregular, and Tribal, but bear in mind I suggest fielding tribesmen who are good shots (e.g., Pathans) as Irregular infantry rather than Tribal, and reserving the latter for proper spear/sword/shield types.
Recommended unit sizes
- Regular and Irregular infantry: 12 models per unit.
- Regular and Irregular cavalry: 8 models per unit.
- Tribal infantry: 16 models per unit.
- Tribal cavalry: 10 models per unit.
- Crewed weapons: 1 gun plus 4 crew models.