Friday, 29 January 2016

Other people's stuff...

A couple of highlights about other people's projects from me today.

First up, Jaye Wiley's rather splendid Old West shootout rules - A Fistful of Lead - have recently been reinvigorated with a Kickstarter. They're now called A Fistful of Lead: Reloaded. Nice eh? I have the pdf and think it's a lovely little game, well worth a look. Perfectly simple quick fire cowboy rules, driven by cards and straightforward dice rolls are a little hard to come by, so check them out HERE.

Proof that we met! Kawe (l) and me (r). It was a cold cold day!
Secondly, you may have seen my post about Westfalia's Halfmen earlier this week. As it happens, I headed off to meet up with Kawe from Westfalia to discuss some future joint projects, and got to see some of the little chaps cast in resin. Lovely stuff! If you're in on the Kickstarter for these, you're in for a treat. If you're not in, they should be available through the Westfalia shop in the not too distant future.

And there may be more news about my meeting with Kawe soon!