Friday, 13 May 2016

Got some nice enemies of Rome?

I'm putting the finishing touches to one of my new wargaming books for Pen & Sword at the moment. It's going to have a section of colour plates showing all manner of Imperial Roman figures and battles (I hope!).

Maybe you can help me to put together a superb selection of images, to inspire others to take part in our hobby, or remind gamers why this is such a fine period to play?

If you have a nicely painted collection of any army that fought against Early or Mid Imperial Rome (I'm good for Romans, and also for Celts, but thanks for offering!), and fancy submitting some photos for possible inclusion in my book, please drop me a line. They don't need to be masterpieces - just nicely painted to a decent wargaming standard and photographed well.

If the publisher uses your photos, you'll receive a credit line in the book, and I will send you a complimentary copy by way of thanks.

Drop me a line, don't be shy!