Wednesday, 1 June 2016

My two new boardgames with PSC Games

I'm very excited to finally announce that my first two boardgames (which I've mentioned in passing previously) are going to be published by PSC Games (a sister company to Plastic Soldier Company, and publisher of the popular Great War boardgame).

Hopefully you'll see both games on general release before the end of 2016, but I'm not making any promises!

We'll be demoing both of my games this coming weekend at the UK Games Expo in Birmingham, so if you're attending, please pop by to say hello and check out the games.

PSC Games will be making their official announcement about the games fairly soon, when the Kickstarters launch, but here's a quick line to tell you what they're all about...
  • Arrow Storm: A Hundred Years War battle game, featuring lots of plastic soldiers and a system broadly based on Scottorum Malleus IV.
  • Battle Ravens: An abstract/traditional game based on shieldwall combat in the Viking era.
All of the game development is complete, and the materials are now with PSC Games. Once the Kickstarters go live, I'll post a link from my blog.

Come and visit us at stand C13 from 3 to 5 June... in addition to my games, you'll be able to find out about the other upcoming PSC goodies, too!