Sunday, 5 March 2017

My two new books out at the end of March

The first two of my new wargamer's guides are due to publish at the end of March 2017:

A Wargamer's Guide to 1066 and the Norman Conquest
and
A Wargamer's Guide to the Anglo-Zulu War

These are the first two titles in a new series by Pen & Sword. I have two more titles publishing later this year, and I believe others are on the way.

They're available from the usual online retailers and hopefully from real bookshops near you, too. These books aren't sets of rules, but as the titles suggest, contain history, gaming suggestions, scenarios, and points to consider when playing that period.

I'd say they're really useful for newcomers to the periods, but I'd also hope that they contain a few useful little snippets for veterans too. Why not buy them and see if you agree :-)